Gone Fishin'

     As I've been belly-aching about for about a month now, Don Cardwell has been taking up most of my blogging time. I've hit really bad writer's block and have been writing of bad ideas lately (like pinpointing a cartoon to a real-life baseball player).

    So, I've made the hard decision to put this blog out to the pasture. Well, that's not entirely true. I'm not going to be publishing on Talkin' Baseball for a while anymore. I'll still publish sometimes, especially when the MLB season starts again. 

    By the way, I have two fantasy baseball drafts coming up in a week or two, and the results of those drafts will be posted on Don Cardwell rather than this blog. The reason for this is that Don Cardwell is much more popular than this blog, so more people will be reading and commenting on it.

    That's really the only reason that I'm going to stop posting here as much. More people read Don Cardwell and so I will post more there. It's just business. So goodbye, it was a good run on this blog (which hit 1,000 views first). Goodbye until I decide to publish again, probably the day after Opening Day or something.

    And now, I will close out this post. This temporary farewell was really weak compared to other ones I've read, especially The Lost Collector. So, goodbye. I'll publish when I do. That's really all I have to say right now. 

Comments

  1. RIP talkin' baseball.

    It's not a bad idea to move your writing to the blog with people reading it. Looking forward to the draft recaps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Commentary on the Cy Young Awards

The LOOGY

THE TOP PLAYERS FOR 2024