What if...?

 Well, I have been experiencing horrible writer's block these days, so I guess I'll have to make up something ridiculous and just pray that the public likes it. That's how the What if...? series that I just invented was born. Every now and again, I will post with something completely ridiculous that's baseball related, and ask What if? Why don't we start, eh?


    What if... a baseball player was yelled at by his coach and moved down in the lineup for pulling an outside pitch for a home run, while the coach's son was moved up in the batting order for striking out on an outside pitch? Then the coach's excuse for his son was, "Well, he didn't pull it."

    


    I made this one up with some of my teammates at a batting cage practice. One of the players pulled an outside pitch and the coach (normally) told him to try to go the other way with it. Then came the running joke, 'If you pull an outside pitch, you're off the team.'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The LOOGY

Commentary on the Cy Young Awards

THE TOP PLAYERS FOR 2024