The Writer's Block Continues. When Will it End???!!!

     UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH! Ever since I started Don Cardwell this blog has been neglected. It has been difficult to juggle all of my schoolwork along with multiple blogs. I am reading American Baseball: From Gentleman's Sport to the Commissioner System. I figured I'd post about it once I finished the book, but that won't be for a while.

    Anyway, I don't have a ton to write about right now. If somebody has any ideas (I'm mostly talking to the one person who I know will read the blog), then please tell me.

    My baseball season has started up again, which means it's time to clean the dust off of JV Scouting Report. That's the blog that will tell you how my season's going. Hopefully some scouts will see it and I'll be off to the races.

    So, I figured I should post on something worth-while on the blog, and failed miserably. However, I was able to promote another one of my blogs and complain about my good fortune. Hope all the readers continue to read this blog, and check out Don Cardwell if you haven't already read it. 

    I also suggest that you read Adventures of a Baseball Card Collector, written by my friend John. I figured I should promote somebody else's blog rather than two more of my own.

    Oh yeah. Fantasy baseball season is starting up again, and now I'm playing in two leagues. I did win the last league that I played in 2023, and was invited into another one with a few friends, one of which being John. I hope for the best there also, but it is what it is.

    This should conclude the post when I have nothing to post about. Again, please comment if you have any ideas on stuff I should write about. I'll be here, probably not publishing until an idea sparks in my head or I get another one. 

    I will try to make the blog as interesting as possible, but I feel like it may be on it's last legs. Don Cardwell has taken it's luster. I still plan to keep it around though. Right now I'm racing to see which one of the blogs hits 1,000 views first. The one you're reading now is only about 50 views away and Don Cardwell has about 550 views. 

    Well, I started talking again. I will actually finish up this time and will leave with a video. 



    Might as well choose a video about my favorite pitcher. Thank you for reading (and watching).




Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out. Good luck in fantasy - till the play-offs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The LOOGY

Commentary on the Cy Young Awards

THE TOP PLAYERS FOR 2024