Still Dead-Out of Ideas.

    I figured I may rant again about the recent failure of the blog. That was pretty fun. Don Cardwell is taking up so much of my time (and is way more popular), that I'm considering putting this one on a hiatus. I don't know.

    So, something really quick I can talk about. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

    Got it: These new uniforms Nike and MLB came up with. Nike Vapor jerseys, to be exact.



    These jerseys are supposed to be light and breathable. Rather, people are complaining that they are uncomfortable and ugly. But way worse than the jerseys are...



    The pants! Yes, apparently the pants are see-through. I'm not sure which moron had the idea of making your pants so you can see through them. The jerseys, which are bad enough, now bleed through the pants like they're made of glass frog skin. Yeah, this was a total failure, and I don't think they'll be very popular among fans or players.

    Well, that was my idea. I hope you liked it, and thank you for reading. Maybe this will be my ticket out of writer's block...

Comments

  1. I read an article about the see-through pants - reaaaaly bad idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The LOOGY

Commentary on the Cy Young Awards

THE TOP PLAYERS FOR 2024