An Announcement

  Hi all. I know this is a baseball blog, but I prefer writing about baseball history and such in the offseason. If y'all would like to know what is going on in the baseball world today, check out the blog that I just created for that purpose. Note that I will not write about every transaction made, but only the big or semi-big ones. 

Here is the link to the baseball news blog Bryce Harper and the Army of Mercker Robots

bryceharperandthearmyofmerckerrobots.blogspot.com


And if you are interested in my current project, which is making the two greatest teams of all time and making them slug it out, check out

ultimateworldseries.blogspot.com


Thank you and Merry Christmas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The LOOGY

Commentary on the Cy Young Awards

THE TOP PLAYERS FOR 2024