I Stand Corrected

 I stand corrected. Royce Lewis is a machine on the field. In only 58 games this season, Lewis hit .309 with 15 homers, 52 RBIs, and 4; count 'em, 4, grand slams. 

Today was the first game of the wildcard series, and the Twins duked it out against the Blue Jays. I'm sorry to say, but I thought the Twins had no chance (and still don't think they'll win the series). But, nobody except for Royce Lewis hit 2 homers (off of Kevin Gausman!) as the Twins won 3-1 tonight.

I guess I was wrong. Though still maybe not a Star of MLB,* Royce Lewis is just awesome and I love the guy. He is so solid through his 70 games that I would consider him one of the better third-basemen in the league.







*Not a Star of MLB because he has only played in 70 career big-league games. However, per 162, Lewis is mashing 39 homers on 25 doubles and driving in 132 runs. Insane stats!

Comments

  1. And I was the only guy who had him on his fantasy team...

    By the way, the Jays are going down. Tell Trudeau that cheaters never prosper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The LOOGY

Commentary on the Cy Young Awards

THE TOP PLAYERS FOR 2024