Astros move on to face Rangers in the ALCS

     Tonight the Astros topped the Twins by a score of 3-2, defeating Minnesota in the series 3-1. It was a tough loss for Minnesota, and I expected more out of Joe Ryan. For some reason, he only went two innings. I don't know why the manager did that, but I'm sure they had a good reason. If not, then that was pretty, pretty, pretty... dumb. Caleb Thielbar took the loss for the Twins and somehow Jose Urquidy got the win. Well, now Houston will play Texas in the CS. Hee-hee. Houston playing the state they're located in. Kinda funny. I know as a writer I shouldn't be biased, but I'm totally rooting for the Rangers to smash them.

Now, I need to go to bed. Thank you for reading, and I'm sorry Houston fans. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The LOOGY

Commentary on the Cy Young Awards

THE TOP PLAYERS FOR 2024