Fantasy Baseball

 Fantasy Baseball. It is a baseball fan's dream to manage his own team with his own players. This is why it is nice to have a fantasy league like me and my siblings and friends. It is free to play fantasy baseball on Yahoo, where we play it, if you want to set up a league next season.

Right now I'm pumped because my eighth place fantasy team, the Atlanta Scareds, defeated the first place team in round one of the playoffs. The manager for the other team is such a nice guy and congratulated me on my victory. You know who you are. Now then, I am playing the fourth seed in the semifinals, and I would like to share my roster with you and see how you think it is. You get 26 players, 3 IL slots, and a NA slot. 

    So, here is my roster:

C: JT Realmuto

1B: Freddie Freeman

2B: Zack Gelof

3B: Austin Riley

SS: Nico Hoerner

OF: Kris Bryant

OF: Aaron Judge

OF: Bryce Harper

UTIL: Kerry Carpenter

BN: Esteury Ruiz

BN: Ketel Marte

BN: Tyler Stephenson

    Now, when Esteury Ruiz is in the lineup, I usually start him, depending on my need for steals, and depending on the pitching matchup, I sometimes play Ketel instead of Gelof.

    Now for my pitching staff:

SP: Max Fried

SP: Sonny Gray

RP: Josh Hader

RP: Trevor May

P: Adam Ottavino

P: Tyler Rogers

P: Reynaldo Lopez

P: Trevor Stephan

P: AJ Minter

BN: Zach Eflin

BN: Joe Ryan

BN: Jose Berrios

BN: Chris Bassitt

BN: Andrew Abbott

IL: Kyle Wright

IL: Edwin Diaz

NA: Tyler Wells

    Now, I know that Kyle Wright has been off the IL for almost a week now, but I am keeping him there as a squatter for the time being, because I need to drop a player in order to put him in. However, my patience with Andrew Abbott is wearing thin. Also, this is a holds league, hence the reason I have players such as Tyler Rogers, AJ Minter, and the like.


    Right now I am playing the fourth place team, so wish me luck and tell me in the comments what you think of my team. Thank you for reading.

Comments

  1. That's a pretty bad team. I hope it loses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I'm crying inside. Thanks for the shout-out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The LOOGY

Commentary on the Cy Young Awards

THE TOP PLAYERS FOR 2024